From the food you serve your guests, to the dress you wear as you walk down the aisle, your wedding deserves the very best there is. After all, this is your Big Day – a completely unique moment in your life and an unforgettable event for all those who were invited too.
Naturally, you want your wedding florals to reflect your personal style and your love story too – but how do you do that? What are some of the best flower options for a spring wedding? We have gathered some ideas – so read on and find out more.
- Calla lilies. These flowers peak in winter to late spring and they can provide your wedding with a very special and powerful look. They stand for femininity, modesty and magnificent beauty – and although they tend to be in the higher price range, they are worth every single penny.
- Pretty and sweet, daffodils are among spring’s most commonly spread flowers. They are perfect for a casual wedding with a feminine touch and they can be gorgeously incorporated in a wide range of wedding styles.
- Dutch tulips tend to be less expensive than French tulips – but both types of flowers are absolutely gorgeous for weddings. If you are searching for an elegant bloom that can be perfectly fit into a spring wedding theme, this is the one.
- Looking for a playful and very fragranced type of spring flower for your wedding? Hyacinths are a perfect choice! They smell amazingly well and they add a very pretty touch to spring bouquets.
- By far one of the most popular wedding flowers ever, peonies are full of grace, beauty and bashfulness. They come in a wide variety of colors and they can be medium-priced or high-priced (depending on the time of the year).
Searching for a wedding florist who will help you put together the most gorgeous spring blooms in bouquets and arrangements that are simply splendid? Contact Amore Fiori! We guarantee you will be charmed by the stunning florals we can provide you with!
Photo Source: Flickr.com/ 79060547@N08, nitag1, 38553567@N06, 45260725@N08, 46603454@N02