Entries organized under Valentine’s Day flowers
Buying flowers for your loved ones is a remarkable way to show your affection with a stunning display of blooms. Not only will this lovely gift brighten their home, but will also brighten their entire day, bringing that smile you love so much, to their face. However, it may seem as though flowers never last as long as you may have hoped, which is why we have complied a list of flower care tips to keep your bouquet lasting longer.
Valentine’s Day is a day for expressing your love to those you truly care about. As we become older and are now adults, we have moved past the pre-made cards with cartoon characters on them that we could stick a piece of candy inside and then close with a little red heart sticker. Oh, how easy it used to be to hand out many cards.
Valentine’s Day is a wonderful holiday where you can show your affections to the one you love. The day will be filled with people surprising their partners with chocolates, teddy bears and flowers. Not only does everyone get surprised with Valentine’s Day gifts, but this is the perfect chance to show your partner the extent of your feelings, or the nature of your love through your gifts. Want to make the most meaningful impression? Here are flower meanings decoded for Valentine’s Day.
Valentine’s Day is a wonderful occasion to show your partner your love and appreciation for them. What better excuse do you have to show up with a bundle of gorgeous roses for your special someone, than this romantic holiday? Show your appreciation with these top rose color trends for Valentine’s Day.
Cherish your sweetheart with unique Valentine’s Day flowers.
With Valentine’s Day rapidly approaching, the one question on everyone’s minds is what flowers are best for their sweetheart. Most of the time, the obvious choice is roses. Let’s be honest, what girl doesn’t love receiving a big beautiful bouquet of fragrant roses at work on Valentine’s day, to be able to show off to all her co-workers?
The great thing about Valentine’s day flowers are that they can be as imaginative and beautiful as you can picture them. While roses are without a doubt the classic flower for Valentine’s day, one is able to mix it up for some unique choices.
Tulips are a great example of a unique flower for Valentine’s Day. In season from December through April, Tulips are available in many colors including pink, red, yellow, white, and purple. Tulips have a a very beautiful, delicate scent and are gorgeous alone or even mixed in with a variety of tulips. Tulips are a strong choice to include in any bouquet of flowers due to their scent not being terribly overpowering as well as their versatility.
MIXED FLOWER BOUQUET
In the event you are looking for a bouquet of flowers which will truly shock your loved one, why not consider putting together a bouquet of her favorite flowers? This will likely amaze her when she realizes you remembered all her favorite flowers. A bright and beautiful bouquet of wildflowers are sure to bring a smile to any nature lovers face, and can feature a variety of flowers such as sweet peas, hydrangeas, iris, gerbera daisies, and snapdragons. For a little extra something special, you can have your Valentine’s Day flowers Denver specialist add some mint leaves, for both added greenery as well as a sweet, subtle scent.
MIXING IT UP
For those who would like to stick with a more traditional hue of colors, such as the traditional pinks and reds typically associated with Valentine’s day, a beautiful alternative to roses in Denver are Oriental lilies. Lilies feature a striking shape and are available in a hue of warm burgundys, pinks and whites and are a fresh take on traditional valentine’s flowers. Due to their showy appearance, mixing Oriental lilies with additional flowers could prove to be a bit tricky, Roses in coordinating hues would definitely add to the overall appeal of the lily flowers. Roses, which just like snapdragons, anthuriums, and orchids, are available year-round, making them excellent choices for inclusion in a beautiful bouquet.
THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX
In the event you are searching for a flower arrangement which is totally outside the box, why not consider a beautiful valentine’s day plant? This would be a perfect choice for those women out there which would enjoy the long-lasting beauty of plants. Through your Valentine’s day flowers in Denver specialists, one can select from a beautiful assortment of green plants which also feature beautiful flowers. Going with this option provides the best of both worlds, as your partner will be able to enjoy the fragrant blooms for a little while, and will be able to enjoy the plant for a long while to come.
No matter which type of flower arrangement you opt for when surprising your loved one, the beautiful flowers will be a backdrop for the love you share. Pairing your flowers with a beautiful note, or even a poem, will be a treasure kept for years to come.
Even though giving flowers is one the best ways for a man to make a lasting impression on a woman, it still remains a mystery to most men. Don’t worry we are here to help and supply you with some guidance on choosing the right flowers for your sweetheart!
Send the right message to that special person in your life!
- The New Romance. Show your new romantic interest exactly how you feel with a passionate arrangement filled with hot pinks, oranges and reds. Add a thoughtful card with just the right sentiment.
- The Keeper. Flowers are intimately linked with the art of romance. As relationships grow, flowers become symbols of different events and milestones in your lives together. Take note of her favorite flowers – the varieties at your wedding, flowers you sent her when you first started dating or the ones she buys for herself. Those will have great meaning and impact.”
- Leading Ladies. Remember moms and grandmas. Garden style arrangements with soft pastel hues will send the message that you care.
- The Gal Pal. Flowers that show you’re thinking of someone, but not in a sensual way, have a natural, just-picked feeling. Ask for a selection of bright bold color palette that is fun and whimsical like gerbera daisies and veronica.
- Monobotanic – Arrangements featuring only one type of flower (such as all roses, tulips, or lilies) are in style and may include different colors of the same flower.
- Monochromatic – Pick a color and stick with it! If her favorite color is pink, ask for a fresh bouquet of different flowers in the same color range.
A Guy’s Checklist of Things to Remember
- Size Doesn’t Matter. Trust your florist to help you send an arrangement that is appropriate for the occasion. Bouquets both big and small can make a bold statement. It’s the sentiment that makes the impact.
- Score Big Points. Surprise her with a bouquet to her work , and see how much attention you’ll get because of the attention she got.
- Relax. Flowers don’t have to mean commitment. Women know when an arrangement simply means that you care.
The most important thing to remember is that you cannot go wrong with flowers! Amore Fiori is here to help, but you’ll get all the credit!